WHITES

2013 CHARDONNAY, Russian River Valley

WINE MAKING STYLE
Old World, using traditional methods and techniques. All native fermentations with primary lasting 1-2 months in French Oak Barrels and a temperature controlled concrete egg. The wine remained on lees (known as Sur Lie) for depth and complexity, especially on the finish. The wine was then racked into a tank for another three months to help clarify it before bottling. We bottled this wine un-fined and un-filtered for full aromatic expression.

TASTING NOTES
A rich complex wine, it has aromatic nuances of green apple, pear, stone fruit, wet limestone and honeysuckle, with layered sweetness from refined oak components and mouth-watering acidity.

PAIRINGS
This wine will pair exquisitely well with cream-based dishes such as fettuccine alfredo, as well as chicken and poached salmon.

WINE ATTRIBUTES
Appellation: Russian River Valley
Vintage: 2013
Alcohol: 14.1%
Release Date: May 2015

AMOUNT PRODUCED
168 cases

AWARDS
GOLD 2016 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
GOLD 2015 Sonoma Cty Harvest Fair Wine Competition
SILVER 2015 North Coast Wine Challenge Tasting

2013 VIOGNIER, Sonoma Valley

WINE MAKING STYLE
Old World, using traditional methods and techniques. Hand harvested grapes were whole cluster pressed, 35% fermented in stainless steel which was then aged in neutral oak, the remaining 65% was fermented in French oak barrels 30% of which were new. Aged sur lees for 11 months with 85% going through malolactic fermentation. We bottled this wine un-filtered for full aromatic expression.

TASTING NOTES
Initially steely, the wine opens up and leads to a soft perfume of white flowers yielding to tropic fruits, lemongrass then sweet tangerine, apricot, and crème brûlée. The palate is vibrant, layered with flavors of citrus, roasted nuts and candied ginger. Our Viognier surprises you with a soft, velvety mouth feel and deep, tart, biting flavors ending in a mouthwatering, full finish.

PAIRINGS
This wine pairs well with spice-rubbed roast turkey or duck; braised or roasted root vegetables like carrots, turnips, or squash; or mild Moroccan or curry dishes; as well as Havarti or Emmentaler cheese.

WINE ATTRIBUTES
Appellation: Sonoma Valley
Vintage: 2013
Alcohol: 14.1%
Release Date: March 2015

AMOUNT PRODUCED
200 cases

AWARDS
GOLD 2016 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
SILVER 2015 Sonoma Cty Harvest Fair Wine Competition
SILVER 2015 North Coast Wine Challenge Tasting

2013 MARSANNE-ROUSANNE, Russian River Valley

WINE MAKING STYLE
Old World, using traditional methods and techniques. Hand-harvested, whole cluster pressed, native yeast, 50% barrel and 50% stainless fermentation. 10 weeks bâtonnage, sur lees. Aged 8 months in French Oak barrels, 30% new. We bottled this wine un-filtered for full aromatic expression.

TASTING NOTES
Top notes of white flowers give way to lemongrass and sweet tangerine. The palate is vibrant, layered with flavors of citrus, roasted nuts and candied ginger. Initially steely, the wine opens up and leads to a mouthwatering, full finish. Marsanne is a beautiful blending wine adding nice mid-palate richness to the wine along with acidity. The Roussanne adds floral aromatics while the.

PAIRINGS
This wine will pair exquisitely well with white meat or strong fish, a salad with a meyer lemon vinaigrette, as well as Dutch gouda, light blue, or goat cheeses. This wine is amazing and enjoyable all on its own, too.

WINE ATTRIBUTES
Appellation: Sonoma Valley
Vintage: 2013
Alcohol: 14.2%
Release Date: May 2015

AMOUNT PRODUCED
100 cases

AWARDS
SILVER 2015 Sonoma County Harvest Wine Competition
BRONZE 2016 San Francisco Wine Competition